In order to work on your SEO strategy, you need to know what's happening. How is traffic coming in today? Is your content relevant for your audience? Is your website architecture helping you, or dragging you down in the search results?
We get insights & suggest action points and to-do's by performing an SEO audit of your website. How does it work? We have an intake conversation (via Teams) that will take about 30 minutes to get to know your business. Afterwards, we get to work.
An SEO audit by Blastic contains:
- A content audit
- A technical audit
- Competitor analyses
- Social media scan
Based on the assessment and the information we collect, we will provide you with:
- A report describing the current state of your website, technical + content wise
- Suggest actions in terms of quick wins and long term wins
- Recommendations for content
- Recommendations for social media content (organic vs. advertising)
- Any other topic you want us to investigate, based on an intake meeting
Why use Blastic for your SEO audit?
With our technical know-how, we can help you with making those difficult changes that will impact your SEO score. We can also make suggestions towards content, either through workshops or the SEO audit report that you'll receive.
You can get a full audit starting from 2500 EUR (Excl. VAT). As every platform has its specifics, a detailed quote will be provided after the intake meeting.